Affiliate LinksHow to get your affiliate link.
- Log into your account and hover over the Marketing tab on the menu. Select affiliate links.
- You can see your affiliate name and your referral code listed. This is the URL you will use to track your referrals.
- Log into your account and hover over the Marketing tab on the menu. Select campaigns.
- Create the title of your new campaign
- You can create multiple campaigns. Use this as a way to track which referral code gets the most traffic
- For example if you are sending your referral URL to both your personal and business contacts. Create a campaign titled ‘business’ and another titled ‘personal’ and you can create separate referral URL’s
- Once the campaigns are created, hover back over the Marketing tab and select affiliate links
- Use the link generator to create an alternate affiliate link from our website using your created campaign
- Select the campaign from the drop down menu
- Paste the specific URL from our website
- Generate your new referral link.
BannersHow to get the banner short code to put into your website.
- Log into your account and hover over the Marketing tab on the menu. Select banners
- Scroll the page to find the correct banner size that you want to place on your website.
- Copy the source code and place in the back end of your site
- You can copy as many banner’s as you would like to place on your website.
- The banners will always be tracked to your main affiliate link, not the personal campaigns created